Operate in compliance with all relevant federal and municipal environmental legislation,
Strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all that we do
Meet and exceed all applicable Federal and State requirements set
Adhere to stringent requirements no matter where we do business.
Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities,
Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work to promote environmental awareness and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner
Training shall ensure personnel are properly trained with the appropriate safety and emergency equipment.
Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials, where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable,
Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable,
Conserve natural resources by adopting pollution prevention practices. Ex: extending the life of equipment through preventive maintenance scheduling, purchasing and reworking used equipment etc.
Avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible,
Take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed of,
Promptly report all noncompliance issues in accordance with applicable governmental reporting requirements, evaluate causes of noncompliance, and implement corrective actions.
Purchase and use environmentally responsible products that have been selected based on criteria which include:
• low toxicity or environmental hazard,
• durability, use of recycled materials, reduced energy and/or water consumption
• reduced packaging and ability to be recycled, refilled or refurbished at end of life,
• where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist,
• develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programs,
• regularly communicate our environmental program to our clients, customers and employees, and encourage their support,
• establish procedures for periodic review of environmental compliance with all laws and regulations to continually improve
our environmental policy with consideration given to our current and planned future activities.